On the next step, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Leaving Certificate of Secondary Education
- Motivation Letter
- A scan of a valid passport or government issued ID
- Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Good Conduct
- German Language Certificate (This is not mandatory for applicants who are native in German or have conducted their formal studies in this language)
The above-mentioned scans are to be uploaded during the application process and are accepted exclusively in the English language. Note that translations must be certified. Please keep in mind that if you are invited to the final stage of the application process, you will be asked to send your application also by post, including physical certified copies of the mandatory documents.
Please review the below list of teaching hospitals that are part of our accreditation for the Bachelor of Medicine. Note that while we will do our best to accommodate the preferences of our students, this may not always be possible.
- Helios Klinikum Bad Saarow GmbH
- Helios Klinikum Berlin-Buch GmbH
- Helios Klinikum Erfurt GmbH
- Helios Klinikum Hildesheim GmbH
- Helios Klinikum Krefeld GmbH
- Helios St. Elisabeth-Klinik Oberhausen GmbH
- Helios Dr. Horst-Schmidt-Kliniken GmbH, Wiesbaden
Once you are satisfied with your application, you can submit it so that the EDU admissions team can review it. At this point, we will ask you to pay an application processing fee of 180 EUR. This will mark the start of the EDU admissions team formally reviewing your application.
For additional information on what to expect in this phase of the process, as well as guidelines for the application, please find out more by reviewing our FAQ.
Please note that decision-making does not discriminate age, gender, ability, or ethnicity; we encourage all interested individuals to apply.