Founded in June 2018, EDU is operated by Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution for higher education with a vision to increase the quality and accessibility of education.
In a world where technology is reshaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high-quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying. We are a dedicated team with a broad background in Medicine, Education, and Technology. Our team has a proven track record of successfully building online learning platforms.
EDU Medical is the first digital Medicine Programme globally and the first digital-native Institute of Higher Education in Europe!
Our students are taught using new evidence-based didactic methodologies in conjunction with synchronous learning in small groups and personalized support from medical expert tutors and mentors.
This is supported by the latest digital learning technologies. To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (m/w/d). As a new role in the business, you will have the opportunity to help shape our approach to quality assurance.
Expectations and Tasks
- Introducing and monitoring of company-wide KPIs for improvement of quality in teaching and operations
- Defining and further developing of internal quality standards and guidelines
- Accompanying internal and external quality audits
- Creating and implementing quality improvement plans
- Guiding and supporting continuous improvements in our internal processes
- Reporting directly to the CEO
Skills and Competencies
- At least 2 years of experience in operations, quality management, consulting, business development, or similar fields
- Assertive personality
- Good knowledge of data processing and analytics
- Well organized, strong time management skills
- Experience in education is a big plus
- Excellent English
- Strong communicator who is comfortable working and liaising with others
What we offer
- An innovative business with a friendly organizational culture.
- The opportunity to join a professional and passionate multi-cultural team, with over 20 nationalities.
- Being part of a highly collaborative and learning-oriented culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
To harness the power of innovation, EDU invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. EDU is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory, and/or mental disabilities.