EDU is a European Institution of Higher Education. EDU is operated by Digital Education Holdings Limited (DEH) based in Kalkara, Malta. As the first educational institution of its kind in Europe, EDU offers an interactive, digital study of human medicine. The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (superseded by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority as of January 2021) of the Republic of Malta has granted accreditation for the Degree in Medicine. From the first trimester, students at EDU learn the scientific and practical foundations of human medicine in a digital campus and in practice at teaching hospitals.
EDU supports the Digital Education Action Plan of the European Commission and the United Nations in realizing the third and fourth goal for sustainable development (“Good Health and Well- Being”, “Education for All”).
To build and maintain EDUs international academic network, we are looking for an Academic & Relationships Manager.
Your role requires proactivity, innovation and teamwork. Your tasks as an Academic & Relationships Manager will be the following:
- Liaise with the academic community of Malta and abroad with the aim of furthering EDU’s prominence
- Participate in academic events and conferences in Malta and abroad with a focus on medical education
- Contribute to a medical education research project spanning across various institutions in Europe
- Build and cultivate an international network of academics
You have obtained a medical degree or a degree in natural sciences and you bring the following skillset:
- 3-5 years experience preferably in medicine or natural sciences
- Experience in medical education is desirable
- Well-honed public speaking and excellent communication skills, preferably obtained
- through formal training
- Project management and analytical skills
- Affinity with digital learning and technologies
- Passion for education
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality
- Excellent command of the English and Maltese languages
EDU provides you with the opportunity to:
- Develop your professional and personal growth
- Work closely with an international team from all over 20 nations
- Experience an exciting start-up environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.