EDU is the first higher education institution in Europe to offer an interactive, digital study of human medicine. EDU students learn the scientific and practical basics of human medicine on a digital campus and, from the first trimester, also during regular practical phases in teaching hospitals. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education in an effective way and can bring medical education to where it is needed.
Are you a highly motivated professional with excellent communication skills and previous experience in customer support? We want to hear from you!Our sales team is searching for a new team member passionate about efficiently providing exceptional support throughout the student´s admissions process via various channels.
The responsibilities of the Admissions Advisor will be the following:
- Advise prospective students on the phone, via chat, and by email on EDU’s courses of study.
- Proactively contact leads to ensure their questions and concerns are addressed.
- Ensure clear documentation of all interactions in the CRM system.
- Work with the marketing team on communication to handle the most common questions and concerns.
- Work with marketing to advance the team’s understanding of market developments.
- Understand alternative offerings for students from other medical schools.
- Continuously develop the admissions process for better student experience and efficiency.
As an Admissions Advisor, the following education and skill sets are needed:
- Bachelor or Master in Communication, Sales, Marketing, Business Admin, Media, or other relevant fields.
- Strong competency in using advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, and PPT functions.
- Understanding of CRM systems, like Salesforce or Odoo.
- Experience with project management tools is a plus.
- Affinity for remote communication and collaboration tools.
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Fluency in German and in English – Italian is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills in writing and speech.
- Stellar communication skills – verbally, written and graphical in at least English and German.
- Strong empathy and desire to help others.
- Keen interest in performance and efficiency.
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if:
- You are looking for a dynamic “start-up” academic environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations.
- You want to help innovate the field of medical education.
- You want to work in an international team with offices across different locations in Europe!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.