EDU is the first institution of higher education in Europe to offer an interactive, hybrid study program in human medicine. EDU students learn the theory of human medicine via a digital campus and, from the first trimester, engage in practical phases in local teaching hospitals for integrated clinical training. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education effectively and can bring medical education to where it is most needed.
We are looking for a talented and passionate database developer to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of development related to report generation, including writing report queries, PL/SQL development, creating views, and integrating results into external systems such as user interfaces.
The key responsibilities of the Database Software Developer will be the following:
· Design and improve database schema, implement queries, and SQL and PL/pgSQL functions to support the business logic.
· Work on the design of the features and processes.
· Participate in product and technical discussions and decisions with other team members.
· Contribute to the continued development process.
· Provide data migration, fixes and guidance.
As a Database Software Developer at EDU, the following education and skill sets are needed:
· Minimum 3 years of experience working with PostgreSQL.
· Relational database understanding.
· Experience with workflow automation (n8n).
· Knowledge of infrastructure technologies (Docker, Kubernetes and Linux) is a plus.
· Organization and analytical skills, with problem-solving ability.
EDU is providing you with the following:
· An innovative business with a friendly organisational culture.
· The opportunity to join a professional and passionate multi-cultural team, with over 20 nationalities.
· Personalized learning plan in line with your goals, with weekly and monthly check-ins and feedback.
· Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-hand experience and insights across departments.
· Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries.
· The possibility of working remote (if located in the CEST time zone).
· and much more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.