EDU (https:medical.edu.mt) is a European Institution of Higher Education. EDU is operated by Digital Education Holdings Limited (DEH) based in Kalkara, Malta. As the first educational institution of its kind in Europe, EDU offers an interactive, digital study of human medicine. The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (superseded by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority as of January 2021) of the Republic of Malta has granted accreditation for the Degree in Medicine. From the first trimester, students at EDU learn the scientific and practical foundations of human medicine in a digital campus and in practice at teaching hospitals.
EDU supports the Digital Education Action Plan of the European Commission and the United Nations in realizing the third and fourth goal for sustainable development (“Good Health and Well- Being”, “Education for All”).
We are currently looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media environment, including various social media platforms. This internship is for enrolled students, ideally pursuing a degree in Marketing.
The Programme Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Research for inspiration, investigation, and analysis
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Optimize social media
- Create and design digital materials
- Adhere to internal guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
Required Skills / Abilities
The internship will consist of both Digital Marketing Management and Project Management. Therefore, the intern selected for this position will need strong critical thinking skills to integrate into our passionate team.
- Editing and writing skills in English and German: You need to create and edit content for various digital channels, with the ability to appropriately adjust tone and message to the target
- Speaking skills: You will need to coordinate several marketing activities throughout the company and organize, plan, and conduct the interviews held with our experts and cooperators.audience and channel.
- Project management skills: It is essential to meet deadlines to accomplish all of the above with great attention to detail
- Strong digital competency: Profficiency in basic programmes like Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel is mandatory, as well as confidence in fluidly picking up new digital tools. Experience with wordpress, mailchimp, project-management software, photo or video editting software is a plus.
- Social Media: Experience as a social media user with a good understanding for channels such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn – experience managing brand/professional accounts is a plus
- The content created for the Social Medica channels is also visual, therefore experience using professional photography/videography pieces of equipment is also considered a plus
Working with EDU will be a great way to kick-start your career and gain the foundational skills that will strengthen your performances across strategy, planning, and execution.
- You will be exposed to the areas of marketing end-to-end, trying different hats, with real accountability.
- You will be able to build your digital marketing portfolio.
- You will receive the mentorship of senior team members, who will help you develop comprehensive skills in the digital marketing area by leveraging your strengths and interests.
- We are an international, diverse & passionate team, who stands for diversity and inclusion.
- We provide an interactive environment, that will not only allow you to gain experience, but also think independently, explore your potential and grow.
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.