EDU is the first institution of higher education in Europe to offer an interactive, hybrid study program in human medicine. EDU students learn the theory of human medicine via a digital campus and, from the first trimester, engage in practical phases in local teaching hospitals for integrated clinical training. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education effectively and can bring medical education to where it is most needed.
As a digital Institute of Higher Education, smoothly running academic operations is paramount. We are looking for an IT Support (m/f/d) to support our teaching staff as well as students in their teaching and learning journey.
The key responsibilities of the IT Support will be the following:
• Be the first contact for issues with our learning platform and align solutions with the development team.
• Help students and staff when issues with our virtual classroom solution arise.
• Support end users with their laptop setups as well as Office 365 issues.
• Develop expertise to train staff in new technologies.
As IT Support at EDU, the following previous experience and skill sets are needed:
• You have 1-3 years of experience as IT support.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
• You worked with Microsoft Office 365 as a power user.
• You have good knowledge in Windows and MacOS.
• You are a problem solver and communication talent.
• You are looking forward to supporting our employees with IT questions.
• You are fluent in English.
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if:
• You are looking for a dynamic start-up environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations
• You first and foremost, want to help shape the innovation of university education in medicine.
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.