EDU (https://medical.edu.mt) is a European Institution of Higher Education. EDU is operated by Digital Education Holdings Limited (DEH) based in Kalkara, Malta. As the first educational institution of its kind in Europe, EDU offers an interactive, digital study of human medicine. The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (superseded by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority as of January 2021) of the Republic of Malta has granted accreditation for the Degree in Medicine. From the first trimester, students at EDU learn the scientific and practical foundations of human medicine in a digital campus and in practice at teaching hospitals.
EDU supports the Digital Education Action Plan of the European Commission and the United Nations in realizing the third and fourth goal for sustainable development (“Good Health and Well- Being”, “Education for All”).
In order to strengthen our Internal IT team in the areas of MS Office 365 administration and employee IT support, we are looking for a Junior Microsoft Office 365 Administrator (m/f/d).
Your tasks as Junior Office 365 Administrator will be the following:
- Configure MS Office 365 services based on the company needs
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Develop concepts for compliance and security of our data in Office 365
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Support end users with their laptop setup as well as Office 365 issues
- Develop expertise to train staff in new technologies
Required Skills / Abilities
You are the ideal candidate when you bring the following skillset:
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a System Administrator or Support Engineer
- You worked with Microsoft Office 365 as a power user
- Proficient in PowerShell and familiar with Office 365/Azure AD API’s
- Interest and/or previous experience with automating daily tasks
- You have proficiency with at least one other programming language (Python, Go)
- You are looking forward to supporting our employees with IT questions
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally because you will have the following opportunities:
- You are looking for a dynamic start-up environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations
- Flexible working hours with the option of an integrative home office;
- Central location with excellent transport connections for the days you decide to come in the office;
- Agile working environment and cross-functional teams;
- Regular team events;
- You first and foremost, want to help shape the innovation of university education in medicine.
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.