EDU is the first institution of higher education in Europe to offer an interactive, hybrid study programme in human medicine. In a world where technology is reshaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high-quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying.
We are a dedicated team with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Our team has a proven track record of successfully building online learning platforms. EDU is the first medical study course globally using a blended learning approach and the first digital-native Higher Education Institution in Europe!
Our students are taught using evidence-based didactic methodologies in conjunction with synchronous learning in small groups and personalized support from medical experts, tutors and mentors. This is supported by the latest digital learning technologies.
To ramp up our growth, we are looking for a Lecturer in Psychiatry, based in our office in Berlin/Bratislava/Malta or anywhere worldwide, given that the lectures are in Central European Times.
The key responsibilities of the Lecturer in Psychiatry will be the following:
· Facilitating interactive online classes in Psychiatry.
· Engage students in problem-based learning.
· Deliver valuable feedback to students and participate in grading.
As a Lecturer in Psychiatry at EDU, the following education and skill sets are needed:
· Specialist Medical Doctor in Psychiatry.
· PhD in a related discipline, ideally in Psychiatry.
· The ideal candidate has both clinical and teaching experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Interested in new technologies and innovation.
· Very good spoken and written English skills.
· Passion for delivering an exceptional student experience.
EDU is providing you with the following:
· An innovative business with a friendly organisational culture.
· The opportunity to join a professional and passionate multi-cultural team, with over 20 nationalities.
· Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
· and much more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.