EDU is the first higher education institution in Europe to offer an interactive, digital study of human medicine. EDU students learn the scientific and practical basics of human medicine on a digital campus and, from the first trimester, also during regular practical phases in teaching hospitals. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education in an effective way and can bring medical education to where it is needed.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and proactive person to help us lead an effective marketing team. As Marketing Lead, you will focus on planning, developing, and driving the marketing plan and the customer community. This role has a strong focus on community growth, organic and paid marketing. You will develop strategy, articulate program features around marketing messages and stories for all channels and analyse campaign ROI. In addition, you will work with cross-functional teams to understand our strengths, operational capacity, sales channels to drive effective marketing campaigns.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Lead will be the following:
- Translate EDU’s profile and value proposition into an attractive communication and media presence.
- Lead and supervise a small team of marketing specialists to achieve the student acquisition goals of the company/academic institution.
- Run MarCom processes, involving running campaigns that entail reference marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, content production and publishing, prospecting, and online info events.
- Establish reference and network marketing as a primary driver of applications and build relationships with key experts and various stakeholders acting as references.
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines for delivering campaigns and escalate issues that prevent delivery.
- Coordinate resources and capacity planning, ensuring adequate communication across stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the company on cross-team projects.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to team members, supporting their development as individuals and as a team.
As a Marketing Lead, the following education and skill sets are needed:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, economics, marketing, communication or similar.
- 4-7 years of work experience in marketing, sales, business development or similar area.
- Previously led a team of 3+ people for at least 1 year and has strong ability developing and coaching people.
- Proven experience in building up complex orchestration plans across various touch points.
- Experience in International environments and targeting multiple target groups.
- Strong project management and coordination.
- Strong ability to motivate, coach and mediate.
- Significant knowledge marketing best practices.
- Stellar communication skills – verbally, written and graphical in at least English and German.
- Strong ability to work with and design workflows using key marketing and sales tools (CRMs, CMs, etc).
- Wide broadband for organising, connecting, and structuring many moving pieces.
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if:
- You are looking for a dynamic “start-up” academic environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations.
- You want to help innovate the field of medical education.
- You want to work in an international team with offices across different locations in Europe!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to email@example.com.