EDU is the first higher education institution in Europe to offer an interactive, digital study of human medicine. EDU students learn the scientific and practical basics of human medicine on a digital campus and, from the first trimester, also during regular practical phases in teaching hospitals. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education in an effective way and can bring medical education to where it is needed.
In order to develop our curriculum and to support the educational needs of our students on our Bachelor and Master of Medicine programme, we are looking for a Medical Curriculum Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Your role requires proactivity, innovation and teamwork. Your tasks as a Medical Curriculum Developer will be the following:
- Participate in the creation of an innovative and high-quality programme with a truly interactive and engaging look and feel
- Create exam questions for students and train tutors in teaching methods
- Revamp existing learning materials and resources to improve the learner journey and overall learning experience
- Analyse and apply trends and best practices in both learning technologies and instructional design
- Work closely with instructional designers and course facilitators in order to deliver compelling programme content
- Avoid assumptions and ask the right questions to obtain a detailed picture of situations and needs
- Be proactive, identifying challenges and opportunities before they occur and act upon them
You have a Medical Degree (from Europe) and you bring the following skillset:
- Practical experience in medical education (training and/ or development)
- Professional Working Proficiency both in German and English
- Experience with blended learning and e-learning solutions
- Experience with Problem-based Learning (PBL)
- Ideally Master’s in Medical Education (MME) or interest in obtaining a degree
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in clinical practice
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to influence across groups
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to find a way forward as well as work with challenges
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if
- You are looking for a dynamic start-up environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations
- You first and foremost, want to help shape the innovation of higher education in medicine
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.