EDU is the first higher education institution in Europe to offer an interactive, digital study of human medicine. EDU students learn the scientific and practical basics of human medicine on a digital campus and, from the first trimester, also during regular practical phases in teaching hospitals. With this unique concept, EDU effectively combines practical and theoretical education and can bring medical education to where it is needed.
We are a young company with a team of passionate founders and leadership with broad experience across the fields of education, technology, and international relations. With a rich partner ecosystem, we build degree programmes that rely on European traditions, instilling a strong sense of responsibility in our graduates.
If you share our commitment to shaping the future of education, we invite you to join us on this journey.
As a product manager, you are part of EDU’s digital product team. We develop and operate the digital backbone of our innovative study programmes. Part of the digital backbone is also the EDU digital campus – our learning environment which supports our students throughout their learning activities.
The responsibilities of the Product Manager will be the following:
• Translate business strategy into product strategy.
• Perform in-depth market and competitive research.
• Evaluate and deliver software, tools or process improvements.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders and engineers.
• Break down the long-term vision into cumulative change.
• Plan the roadmap, manage the backlog, conceptualise, and write user stories, plan sprints, coordinate the roll-out and constantly measure and optimize.
• Work closely with our internal development team as well as with freelancers and 3rd party solution providers.
As Product Manager at EDU, the following education, skills, and experiences are needed or useful:
• Bachelor or Master in product management, business, or any related field.
• Proven work experience as a Product Manager or similar role
• Business-driven mindset with a deep understanding of technology
• Exceptional communication skills across disciplines, roles and levels
• Experienced in partner management
• Previous experience in Agile and in working with cross-functional teams
• Self-starter and fast learner
• Fluent in English, German skills are a plus
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if:
• You are looking for a dynamic “start-up” academic environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations.
• You want to help innovate the field of medical education.
• You want to work in an international team with offices across different locations in Europe!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org.