EDU is the first institution of higher education in Europe to offer an interactive, hybrid study programme in human medicine. EDU students learn the theory of human medicine via a digital campus and, from the first trimester, engage in practical phases in local teaching hospitals for integrated clinical training. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education effectively and can bring medical education to where it is most needed.
The role of the Project Manager Cooperation & Quality at EDU is not only strategic but highly integrated with EDU’s processes and regulatory roadmap. Join our mission and become a driving force in further developing EDU’s programme and process quality management practice as well as EDU’s international collaborations in a modern, digital and distributed environment.
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager will be the following:
· Manage projects with partners, regulators, external supervisors/auditors and initiatives concerning quality improvement across departments.
· Continuously develop EDU’s quality management system to meet institutional and programme needs for students, faculty, staff, partners and regulators.
· Integrate reports and data analysis from across departments to create and monitor a wholistic view of quality.
· Create independent insights to add to a wholistic perspective.
· Advise line managers on quality improvement opportunities.
· Manage, support and maintain the documentation generated within the institution to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and regulations.
As a Project Manager at EDU, the following education, skills, and experiences are needed or useful:
· Master’s degree in business administration, economics, or scientific, educational background.
· Proven project management and project coordination experience in an international context with multiple stakeholders.
· Good knowledge of QM and programme evaluation methodology, including audits/external compliance reviews.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience with exceptional references.
· Strong software tool competency in project management, databases, and office tools. Experience in (robotic) process automation is desirable.
· Outstanding analytical skills and ability to manage a solution space between collecting low hanging fruit and strategic investments.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; comfortable with the language of policies, rules, and regulations
· Fluency in English is a must; German and other western European languages are highly desired.
At EDU you can develop professionally and personally if:
· You are looking for a dynamic “start-up” academic environment with a passionate, ambitious team from over 20 nations.
· You want to help innovate the field of medical education.
· You want to work in an international team with offices across different locations in Europe!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to email@example.com.