EDU is the first institution of higher education in Europe to offer an interactive, hybrid study programme in human medicine. EDU students learn the theory of human medicine via a digital campus and, from the first trimester, engage in practical phases in local teaching hospitals for integrated clinical training. With this unique concept, EDU combines practical and theoretical education effectively and can bring medical education to where it is most needed.
We are a dedicated team with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Our team has a proven track record of successfully building online learning platforms. EDU is the first medical study course globally using a blended learning approach and the first digital-native Higher Education Institution in Europe!
Our students are taught using evidence-based didactic methodologies in conjunction with synchronous learning in small groups and personalised support from medical experts, tutors and mentors. This is supported by the latest digital learning technologies.
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Quality Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for education and a commitment to improving teaching quality within our organisation. As the Teaching Quality Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the quality of teaching, providing training and support for teachers, and collaborating with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that teaching quality is aligned with overall organisational goals and objectives.
The key responsibilities of the Teaching Quality Manager will be the following:
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve the quality of teaching within the organisation, including identifying areas for improvement and providing training and support for teachers.
- Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of teaching practices and providing feedback to teachers to help them improve their teaching skills.
- Collaborating with other departments and stakeholders within the organisation, such as curriculum developers and faculty leaders, to ensure that teaching quality is aligned with overall organisational goals and objectives.
- Identifying and addressing any issues or concerns related to teaching quality and working to resolve them in a timely and effective manner.
- Collecting, analysing and reporting on data about teaching quality and student outcomes to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
As a Teaching Quality Manager at EDU, the following education and skill sets are needed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in education, teaching, or a related field.
- A Master’s degree in education administration, curriculum and instruction or educational leadership is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the different teaching methods and strategies that are effective for medical education, such as problem-based learning, case-based learning, and small group teaching.
- Knowledge of the use of technology in medical education, such as simulation-based training and e-learning platforms.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in education, with experience in teaching or curriculum development being preferred.
- Experience in management, leadership or supervisory role in education field.
- Proven experience with assessment and evaluation of teaching quality, curriculum design and teacher professional development.
EDU is providing you with the following:
- An innovative business with a friendly organisational culture.
- The opportunity to join a professional and passionate multicultural team, with over 20 nationalities.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- and much more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application which you can send to [email protected].